Sports-Related & Exercise Testing
Adolescent Sports Performance Testing in Glenview, IL
Chicago Pulmonary Specialists’ Sports Physiology Center of Chicago is a state-of-the-art exercise physiology lab dedicated to the comprehensive evaluation of the elite teen athlete. In fact, there is no other facility in the Chicagoland area that can provide a similar level of expert evaluation specifically for the teen athlete.
The Sports Physiology Center of Chicago is unique in its adolescent-specific testing and evaluation protocols, age-appropriate equipment, and highly specialized staff. All aspects of the program are conducted under the close supervision of a medical doctor who has more than 20 years of experience in adolescent sports performance.
The Center offers a wide range of sports-related and exercise testing services for the elite teen athlete.
- Pulmonary Stress Testing
- Cardiac Stress Testing
- Oxygen Consumption Exercise Testing
- Metabolic Cart Exercise Testing
- Wingate Anaerobic Testing
- Submaximal Exercise Testing
- Six-Minute Walk Testing
- Sports Psychometric Testing
- Body Fat Determination
- Comprehensive Human Performance Evaluation
- Exercise Laryngoscopy
- Sports Nutrition Screening
- School Sports Physicals
- Breathing Mechanics – Diagnostic and Therapeutic
- Exercise Counseling