Contact & Locations
As we pride ourselves on understanding the complex medical needs of your child, ample time and staff have been reserved for you during your appointment.
- We appreciate your promptness with your scheduled appointment.
- To better evaluate and treat the patient, we ask that all relevant medical records be sent to our office prior to the initial visit.
- Chicago Pulmonary Specialists will charge a cancellation/no-show fee for any appointment not canceled at least two full business days prior to the scheduled appointment based on the following: New Patients - $150, Established Patients - $75, Procedures/Diagnostic Testing - $150.
If you arrive more than 15 minutes late, every attempt will be made to see your child, but you may be required to reschedule the appointment.
Locations & Phone
Phone: (847) 998-3434
Fax: (847) 998-8584
Glenview Medical Arts Building
2401 Ravine Way, Suite 302
Glenview, IL 60025
Naperville Executive Court
1220 Iroquois Avenue, Suite 140
Naperville, IL 60563
Lake Forest Pediatric Associates Office Building
917 Sherwood Drive, First Floor
Lake Bluff, IL 60044
St. Alexius Medical Center
1555 Barrington Road
Doctor's Building 3, Suite 3350
Hoffman Estates, IL 60169
Our regular office hours are:
Main Location – Glenview
Monday: 8:30 am – 6:00 pm
Tuesday: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Wednesday: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Thursday: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Friday: 8:30 am – 1:00 pm
Outreach Locations – Hoffman Estates, Lake Bluff, Naperville
Please call the office for specific dates and times.
In the event of a life-threatening medical emergency, call emergency services at 911 immediately. DO NOT WAIT! Inform the emergency room staff that you are a patient of Chicago Pulmonary Specialists and they will contact us.
If you have an urgent medical need and need to talk to Dr. Boas after our regular hours, please call our office at (847) 998-3434. A doctor is on-call 24 hours a day. Your call will be returned promptly.
At Chicago Pulmonary Specialists, we accept Medicare and most major insurance plans. Please contact your insurance company or you may call our office at (847) 998-3434 to find out if we accept your plan.
If your insurance plan requires you to pay a co-payment, co-insurance, and/or a deductible, you will need to pay at the time of your visit. For your convenience, we accept cash, checks, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
If you have a question related to your bill or insurance, please contact our billing specialists at (847) 998-3434.
If your insurance is an HMO/managed care plan and you are required to first obtain a referral from your primary care physician, the referral must be obtained before you can be seen for an office visit at our practice.
Please coordinate this with your primary care physician in advance. Appointments will be rescheduled if required referrals are not received in our office by the time of your visit.
Dr. Boas has hospital affiliations with:
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
- Advocate Sherman Hospital
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
- Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago
- Edward Hospital
- Evanston Hospital
- Glenbrook Hospital
- Highland Park Hospital
- NorthShore University HealthSystem
- NorthShore University HealthSystem – Skokie Hospital
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Northwestern Medicine – Lake Forest Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Alexius Medical Center
Prescriptions and refills for established patients of Chicago Pulmonary Specialists are routinely issued during our regular office hours (see above). You can make your request by calling our office at (847) 998-3434.
No refills are issued during the evenings, weekends, or holidays, as the doctor does not have access to your medical records during those times. It is helpful to anticipate your refill needs to avoid an interruption in your medication therapy.