As we pride ourselves on understanding the complex medical needs of your child, ample time and staff have been reserved for you during your initial appointment.
- We appreciate your promptness with your scheduled appointment.
- To better treat the patient, we ask that all relevant medical records are sent to our office prior to the initial visit.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please call our office at least two full business days in advance.
- If we are not notified at least two full business days prior to the appointment, a cancellation fee will be charged. New patients - $150, Established Patients - $75, Procedures/Diagnostic Testing - $150.
- If you arrive more than 15 minutes late, every attempt will be made to see your child but you may be required to reschedule the appointment.
Insurance Plans We Accept:
If your insurance provider is not listed on this page, Children’s Asthma Respiratory and Exercise Specialists may still be in your plan. Please contact our office as on-line insurance directories are often not updated. If we do not participate in your insurance plan, payment is due at the time the services are rendered, and you will be responsible for filing with your insurance company.
We currently accept the following insurance:
Beech Street CAAP
Beech Street PPO
Blue Cross/Blue Shield HMO
Blue Cross/Blue Shield PPO – Blue Choice
Coventry National (Direct)
First Health (Rental)
Great West HMO
Great West PPO
HMO of Illinois
Humana Choice Care
IHG (formerly PPI)
Illinois Public Aid (Medicaid)
IMS (formerly MCS)
Interplan Health Group
Preferred Network Access
*Please call our office if your insurance plan is not listed
2401 Ravine Way,
Glenview, IL 60025
2nd Tuesday of the Month (Established Patients)
4 Executive Court, Suite 3
South Barrington, IL 60010
3rd Thursday of the Month (Established Patients)
1220 Iroquois, #140
Naperville, IL 60563
1st Friday of the Month
917 Sherwood Dr, First Floor
Lake Bluff, IL, 60044